Why Is Cross-Platform Advertising Important for Your Brand?
On average, only 2% of your website visitors will convert into a customer. That means you are losing out on the other 98% of the visitors. The element to understand here is that the customer buying decision is influenced by multiple factors. Customers do not take immediate purchase decision but will research your business on social media sites, website and also would compare with your competition to analyze the best buy.
In such cases, it becomes crucial for your business to appear when customers are searching for you across platforms. Cross-Platform advertising comes for a rescue here. A good cross-platform ad strategy will help you to be visible to your customers when they are looking for you. The strategy should be designed in such a way that you provide what your customers are actually looking for. This means you cannot create a generic ad and expect that to perform for all your customers.
Need for Cross-Platform Advertising -
With the help of Marketing Automation, you can understand the services people are looking for in Google or other search engines. You can leverage such data to create demand on other platforms like Facebook or Instagram and reach out to people with the services they actually need. So you are just meeting the market demand with the supply using the right channel. Customers these days are not just in Google or Facebook but they use various platforms. As per your product or service understand the platforms your customers are most likely to use and then strategize your cross-platform marketing activities around it.
Google's new tool for Cross-device optimization -
Cross-platform advertising helps the brands to engage better with the audience, increases brand recall and increases the success rate of retargeting campaigns. Recently Google announced an update on its new product called Google Signals which will be able to track users across devices. Google Signal will make the user-awareness journey much smoother by showing the ads in a sequence which in turn would improve the CTR and conversions. Google Signal will act as a bridge between analytics and marketing services of Google. Marketers will be able to reach out to the audience with highly personalized and meaningful advertising.
AI and Cross-Platform Advertising -
96% of the businesses fail majorly due to inefficient marketing and brand dilution. AI capabilities of Kintegra makes it possible to monitor campaigns across platforms in real-time. With the help of Universal Pixel, the tool is able to map the audiences coming from various sources and enables marketers to create personalized ads for the customers across platforms. This feature does not only help in targeting customers through different channels but also optimizes the ad as per the user need.
In modern time it is really difficult to understand the reach across devices. With the introduction of multiple devices and platforms, the real challenge that marketers are facing right now is to measure the viewers across screens and avoid duplication. Consumer behavior is changing with time and our focus is to improve the audience journey by providing meaningful, structured advertising.